This policy is valid from 01 August 2011
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact using the contact form.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Though we are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics, we may receive commission through the products sold via links from our site. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may or may not always be identified.
While it is a good practice for the visitor of any review site to treat every product recommendation with a healthy degree of skepticism, it would be a mistake to assume that every review is invalid just because there may be a commission paid to the reviewer. Here are some facts about content provided on our site:
1. Many of the reviews contain lots of factual information that is easily verifiable. We always try to provide an honest and accurate assessment.
2. The review includes a section that is a subjective summary. This may be based on the personal experience of the reviewer.
3. Attempts are made to establish the general consensus in relation to specific products by reading reviews of those products on other sites, along with user testimonials and we attempt to portray this overall perception in our reviews.
4. We always provide links to the manufacturers’ website to provide additional information that is not available in our reviews. Some of this information can include customer testimonials, more specific product details, sales information, free newsletters and even samples.
It is important for you as a consumer to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer.
Here are the guidelines that we follow for our website:
• When writing a product or service review, we are never paid for doing a review. We invest our personal time to review and test products.
• If the website has a link to a product or service, we may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service.
• No publisher, manufacturer, supplier or advertiser will ever influence the content, topics or posts made on this website/blog.
If you discover a product or service on this site that interests you and you buy it through the link presented on our site, we may receive a small commission. If you go directly to the manufacturers or suppliers website and not through our link, we do not receive any compensation.
Visiting the manufacturers site through the link provided on our site is completely up to you. However if you do click on the review / buy link on our site, it helps us support the efforts we have put in to gather the information & writing the reviews for you.
We sincerely hope that you have a useful and meaningful experience as a direct result of our detailed reviews and articles. We welcome any feedback that may help us to improve your experience when visiting this website.